How to make your own Gringotts Chocolate coins | Recipe
While doubling charm is ineffective to duplicate the real Gringotts coins - Galleon, Sickle and Knut, we have still found a way to help you fill your vault, or even better, fill your parties with joy and magic.
Create your own chocolate Gringotts with our newly launched Gringotts Bank chocolate coin mold available here
If you are unsure how to coin your Galleons and Sickles, here are the steps that you can follow:
- Melt your chocolate in a bowl in a microwave for 30 seconds, stir and repeat until fully molten.
- Add a bit of butter for a better consistency
- Pour/ spoon out the mixture into the mold
- Let the mold sit in the fridge for 1 hour and carefully unmold
- Wrap your coins with the foil paper that comes with the set, put them into your pouch and you are good to go